Tuesday 23 April 2013

Chef Wannabe!

Being a mother requires some sort of cooking skill. As for me, I do admit I have no cooking talents at all. Not that I cannot cook, but just that cooking is not my cup of tea.

Still, being a mother of the cicibabies (a nickname i called my twins), I wanted to cook meals (especially healthy ones!) for them. So from there, it's a learning process for me.

I do really respect those who can cook very well, e.g: with a taste of a dish at the restaurant, they can already recreate those dish at home, in no time. This is very cool....

So for the rest of us who had NO talent or time to be in the kitchen all day, rest assure; I have some cooking ideas and tips for you that will ensure you to cook delicious meal in no time, based on my trial and errors, real tested recipe.

so... do come back often to visit my blog... :-)


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment